Tuesday, September 6, 2016

What I have been doing these past few weeks...

I want to thank you for your continued interest in Embraced by the Heart of Hospice in spite of the fact that I haven't posted many new articles.  These last few weeks have been very busy...at work, with CPE and with house projects.  I am one of the most fortunate persons in the world working at Cornerstone Hospice.  There are so many positives about this sacred place.  I am blessed.  Preparing for our inaugural unit of CPE has been very consuming.  The curriculum is now completed and day one could not come soon enough!  This is a dynamic and challenging curriculum with powerful didactics, many opportunities for our group to excel with verbatims and weekly reflections, and personal and professional growth expected.  Our new CPE program will upgrade the level of spiritual care in the Central Florida area I am convinced.  Thanks goes to our visionary leadership team who gave the go ahead for this.  God bless them!

No comments: